Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Remember us?

Hello family, friends,... blog world. Remember us? Themooressix?

We are still here, but one of us... me... is utterly and completely overwhelmed with increased work priorities and traveling, homework, housework, other commitments and this and that... basically just life but in overdrive. BUT, I am going to find a way to start posting again, after all I haven't even made it to Christmas 2010 yet in our family blog world/my only scrapbook of the kids {GUILT}.

And I miss it. I miss sharing the stories (and I have a lot!). I miss connecting with other mommy bloggers (I also haven't had time to read as many as I had). I am also concerned that the kids will look at the printed book of the blog (another dream of mine I have yet to do {more guilt}) someday, and will wonder what happened to entire months of 2010 and 2011 where I blipped off the face of the earth in blogging terms. Okay, I'm sure they will be fine... but still... where did those months go?! Can I have them back? *sigh*

Here's my random, almost-spring, day-before-St. Patrick's Day resolution (you know, since I clearly missed the New Year's resolution time frame)... I am going to blog at least once a week for the rest of the year... on this blog... about themooressix and their goings on... however exciting or boring it is (I really hope I find my groove again, even I can't stand to read my seriously boring posts!).

Okay. There is it. In writing. Documented.

Next up... Christmas holiday action 2010. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin